2060-701640-001 Western Digital PCB Circuit Board HDD Logic Controller Board
Note: 2060-701640-001 REV A, REV P1, REV P2 are compatible
PCB Number: 2060-701640-001
Compatible WD hard drives: WD5000AADS, WD5000AAVS, WD5000AVDS, WD5000AVVS, WD5000AAKS, WD6400AADS, WD10EADS, WD10EALS, WD10EAVS, WD10EVDS, WD10EVVS, WD15EADS, WD15EVDS, etc
Swap replace WD hard drive pcb boards: WD Hard Drive PCB Swap/Replacement Guide
Please tell us which type you need when you are placing an order!
Please read before you buy:
- This is just a PCB (Printed Circuit Board), not the whole Hard Drive;
- PCB board number is printed on the board, not on the sticker;
- These boards are USED, NOT brand new, the circuit board components not falling, the interface did not break. All PCBs have been tested before shipping;
- It is used for data recovery/repair issues, the PCB board has been tested and in good working condition. There is no refund/exchange policy;
- Hard drive failures are NOT always caused by PCB failure. We cannot guarantee your drive to be repaired by replacing the hard drive PCB;
- You should swap the BIOS chip before you exchange the PCB board, as our guide sticker shown, in order to make the replacement board compatible with your hard drive;
- It is the buyer's responsibility to know whether the board is adequate for his hard drive model;
- We do not suggest one who has no professional hard drive technology knowledge, and no tools no skills to buy this board, unless you can find someone to help you to repair the hard drive. We are only responsible for providing fully functional board.